- Make sure you buy your Freshers’ wristband & collect it during arrivals from the SU stands on Singleton and Bay Campus
- Get your Bus Pass and NUS Extra Card from the Travel Shop
- Make sure you’re enrolled!
- Visit the beach at least once in your first week
- Go to JC’s or 52 degrees and order your first drink as a Student in your Students' Union bar.
- Go to the Freshers’ Fayre and sign up to a sports team or society.
- Pick up your Swansea University branded hoodie from Fulton Outfitters in Fulton House or the Fulton Outpost in the Bay SU.
- Apply to work at the BEST student employer in Swansea - studentswansea.co.uk
- Keep up to date with us by following us on Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat and Instagram!
- Get to know who your elected officers are
- Make sure you have your Fresh & Free and Freshbook t-shirts
- Experience your first Tooters, so that you have your very own ‘this one time at Tooters’ story
- Experience ‘real’ Swansea life and hit up Sin Savers & Wind Street Wednesday
- Watch our video to find out what your Union can do for you: youtu.be/zJL0c6hPDDs.
Your Union is here to help! Get in touch:
If there’s anything that we can do to help you, then please get in touch with us.
Telephone: +44(0)1792 60 4642
Facebook Messenger: Click here
Telephone: +44(0)1792 60 6715